There are many different travel insurance companies to choose from and all have a wide array of travel policies, so how do you know which plan will give you the best coverage for your needs? Let Siouxland Travel help you! We have a great relationship with a few of the best companies that provide excellent coverage and service to you.
Travel smart with travel insurance:
The travel portfolios that we offer are designed just for travelers. They can provide coverage for many of the things that can go wrong before, during and after your trip.
Common travel problems like flight delays, travel injuries and illnesses, unpredictable weather and lost or stolen luggage are just a few reasons why it is important to cover your travel investment. In the event of a claim, Siouxland Travel will walk you through the complicated filing process, making sure you have all the necessary documentation.
Top 10 Reasons:
- You have to cancel your trip due to an unexpected event such as bad weather, an illness in the family, involuntary job loss or the financial default of your airline, cruise line or tour operator.
- You have to return home early due to an unexpected emergency such as an illness or death in the family.
- Your luggage is lost or delayed, forcing you to purchase necessary essentials, or prescription medications.
- Your sporting, camping or adventure equipment is damaged or stolen.
- You become ill or injured and learn that your health care plan doesn’t cover you outside the U.S.
- You need an emergency medical evacuation due to an accident or sudden illness.
- You run into flight delays and miss a portion of your trip or cruise.
- You have to evacuate your resort due to an unexpected hurricane or storm.
- You lose your passport, leaving you stranded abroad.
- Your rental car is damaged leaving you responsible for the repair costs.